This fixture is subject to further change depending on participation in the Champions League.
Included in this package
- 1 night accommodation on a B&B basis based on sharing a twin or double room
- General admission ticket – located behind the goals among the home fans, strictly no away colours or signs of loyalty towards opposition
- Food and drink which is available to purchase
- e/tickets which will be e-mailed approx 3 – 5 days prior to game
NOT included in this package
- Single room supplement €120, subject to availability
- Travel arrangements
- Travel insurance – €20 per adult & €10 per child
- Match tickets are located behind the goals amongst the home fans. Strictly no away colours or signs of loyalty to the opposition
- Food and drink is available to purchase
London Central 3* hotel
All tickets & accommodation are subject to availability at the time of booking.
All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
Kick off @ 17.30hrs - This fixture is subject to further change depending on participation in the Champions League.
KO Currently Saturday 11th April
Tottenham Hotspur v Everton
White Hart Lane
Saturday, 11th April 2020 - 5:30 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€372.00 per person
Children €372.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612