Included in this package
- Luxury Coach Travel
- Return ferry crossing on the Irish Ferries Ulysses – North Wall / Holyhead
- 3 nights accommodation at The Park Inn by Radisson Birmingham Walsall
- Breakfast and Evening Meal each day
- Hotel / Racecourse transfers each day
- Tattersalls enclosure (Festival Zone) passes on Thursday & Friday
- Single room supplement @ €165.00
- Travel Insurance: €24.00 per adult / €12.00 per child
- Important Notice: This policy will not cover any claims caused by or relating to Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) apart from; Section A – Where You, Your Travelling Companion or Close Business Associate are diagnosed with Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and meet the conditions outlined in Section A or Section B – Emergency Medical and other Expenses, provided that You are not travelling against DFA advice.
- €18.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin
Park Inn by Radisson Birmingham, Walsall
Off the M6 motorway, this straightforward hotel is a 3-minute walk from Bescot Stadium train station and 7 miles from Dudley Zoo.
The streamlined rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and work desks, as well as tea and coffeemaking facilities. Some have seating areas and sofabeds. Suites add separate lounge areas and additional TVs.
Amenities include a colourful restaurant and a lounge bar, plus a fitness centre, meeting space and free parking.
- Please note itinerary is subject to change
- Coaches will not wait for latecomers
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage
Coach from Limerick & Dublin
Wednesday March 15th
03.40hrs Depart from Limerick [Bus Stop at Kilmurray Lodge, Plassey Road]
04.00hrs Birdhill, Jct 27 M7 Applegreen Services
04.30hrs Moneygall, Jct 23 M7 Barack Obama Plaza
05.15hrs Pick-up at The Maldron Hotel, Portlaoise
05.50hrs Pick-up Naas – (Tougher’s restaurant)
06.45hrs Pick-up at the Hilton Garden Inn Custom House Dublin
07.00hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.05hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses
11.20hrs Arrive Holyhead
16.20hrs Arrive at Hotel
[Comfort stop en-route]
[After check-in, there will be time to freshen up prior to dinner]
Thursday March 16th & Friday March 17th
09.30hrs Depart hotel each day
18.15hrs Coach will depart the racecourse no later than 18.15hrs each day.
After breakfast each day, depart for the racecourse, returning to the hotel after the last race. Dinner will be served in the hotel upon your return each evening.
Saturday March 89th
09.00hrs Check-out and depart hotel
After breakfast, depart for home, joining the 14.10 Irish Ferries Ulysses sailing to North Wall, Dublin. Arrival time into Dublin is 17.30. Drops en-route to Limerick.
Cheltenham - from Limerick
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Wednesday, 15th March 2023
3 Night Package + Coach & Ferry
Adults€549.00 per person
Children €549.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612