6 Day Ski Sierra Nevada package details
Sierra Nevada Ski and mountain resort is in the southernmost ski resort and mountain range in continental Spain and Europe. Its’ fantastic location allows you to discover the historical city of Granada, only 35 minutes by car from the resort and 70 minutes from the Mediterranean Sea.
29th Dec 2019
From €899 per person sharing staying at the 3* Hotel Don Juan
Hotel Don Juan– Granada
THE DON JUAN HOTEL WAS RENOVATED IN 2010 AND IT OFFERS 80 FULLY EQUIPPED ROOMS, RESTAURANT, WI-FI THROUGHOUT THE HOTEL AND A NICE FAMILY ATMOSPHERE.
Please check availability for later departure dates and prices
Included in this package
- Return flight Dublin to Malaga
- All airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 20kgs checked baggage & hand luggage
- Transfers from the airport to your hotel and return
- 5 nights accommodation half-board
- Ski Pack (including ski equipment hire, boots, skis and sticks)
- A lift pass for 4 days
- Shuttle transfer from Granada to Sierra Nevada (15th & 29th December only)
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions resort based representative
Ski lessons are not included in the price but can be added for an additional price. Prices are dependant on which hotel you are staying at and include 4 hour lessons per day – on request.
Flights – Dublin – Malaga
Dublin – Malaga 7.10am – 11.15am
Malaga – Dublin 11.55am – 14.10pm
Sierra Nevada Resort Information
With more than 110 kilometres of trails over 131 ski runs, Sierra Nevada is one of the largest and most attractive ski resorts in Southern Europe.
As one of Europe’s highest resorts it has a very good snow record and typically has a long season running from around the end of November running through to the first week of May. The ski terrain has “Family” zones and offers a novel themed slope to give kids a fun experience in their skiing. The resort is considered the pioneer of night skiing (payable locally).
Resort Height 2100m (6,889ft)
Total kms of Piste 110km
Longest Run 6.25km
Snowboard Parks 7
Altitude of highest ski run 3300m
Top of highest lift 3398m
Total no of slopes 131
Shops, restaurants, bars, ski shops, nightlife, etc. Sierra Nevada has an abundance to offer after you’ve finished skiing. The ski resort is only 40 minutes by car from a city famous for its cultural and leisure facilities and only 90 minutes from the Mediterranean beaches. (dependant on traffic)
Mini-ski, snowboard mini
Night skiing and snowboarding
• Return flights from Dublin to Malaga
• All airport taxes and security charges
• Return transfers from Malaga Airport to Granada
• 5 nights’ accommodation
• 4 days ski pack which includes: Lift pass, skis hire, sticks and boots hire
• Return shuttle transfers from Granada to Sierra Nevada for the 4 days
• 1 piece of checked in luggage 20kgs per person
• Services of a locally based Travel Solutions Resort Representative
Deposit €300 per person Non- Refundable
(Not suitable for beginners)
Hotel Don Juan - Granada
Calle Martínez de la Rosa, 9, 18002 Granada, Spain
Ski Sierra Nevada - 3* Hotel Don Juan
- Itineraries and flights are subject to change.
- Accommodation and other reservations cannot be held until the initial deposit is received.
- Uncertainty regarding the UK’s exit from the EU (Brexit) and its effect on currency exchange rates may cause holiday prices in this brochure to increase. Once you have paid your deposit the price of your holiday will not increase
Make your way to Dublin International Airport for your flight to Malaga. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel for check in.
After breakfast and checking out of your room, you will be transferred back to Malaga for your return flight to Dublin International Airport.
Days 2 to 5
After breakfast you will be met by your representatives in reception and be transferred to the Ski Depot in Sierra Nevada where the slopes await. After a full day on the slopes your transfer coach will take you back to your hotel in Granada.
After breakfast and checking out of your room, you will be transferred back to Malaga for your return flight to Dublin Airport
Ski in the New Year in Spain, Ski Sierra Nevada, Depart 29th December 2019
Winter Ski 2019/2020, 29th Dec 2019
From only €899 pp sharing
5 Night Package
Adults€899.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.