6 Day Ski Sierra Nevada package details
Sierra Nevada Ski and mountain resort is in the southernmost ski resort and mountain range in continental Spain and Europe. Its’ fantastic location allows you to discover the historical city of Granada, only 35 minutes by car from the resort and 70 minutes from the Mediterranean Sea.
12th Jan 2020
From €829 per person sharing staying at the 3* Hotel GHM Monachil, Sierra Nevada
Hotel GHM Monachil
This traditional hotel is located at the centre of the Monachil Ski Resort in Sierra Nevada. For beginners, there is a chair lift stop just 60 metres from the Hotel entrance. Parador 1 Chair lift will take you to the Plza de Pradollano in just 5 minutes. There is also a bar and a terrace, where you can enjoy views over the ski station after a day’s skiing.
Please check availability for later departure dates and prices
Included in this package
- Return flight Dublin to Malaga
- All airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 20kgs checked baggage & hand luggage
- Transfers from the airport to your hotel and return
- 5 nights accommodation half-board
- Ski Pack (including ski equipment hire, boots, skis and sticks)
- A lift pass for 4 days
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions resort based representative
Ski lessons are not included in the price but can be added for an additional price. Prices are dependant on which hotel you are staying at and include 4 hour lessons per day – on request.
Sierra Nevada Resort Information
With more than 110 kilometres of trails over 131 ski runs, Sierra Nevada is one of the largest and most attractive ski resorts in Southern Europe.
As one of Europe’s highest resorts it has a very good snow record and typically has a long season running from around the end of November running through to the first week of May. The ski terrain has “Family” zones and offers a novel themed slope to give kids a fun experience in their skiing. The resort is considered the pioneer of night skiing (payable locally).
Resort Height 2100m (6,889ft)
Total kms of Piste 110km
Longest Run 6.25km
Snowboard Parks 7
Altitude of highest ski run 3300m
Top of highest lift 3398m
Total no of slopes 131
Shops, restaurants, bars, ski shops, nightlife, etc. Sierra Nevada has an abundance to offer after you’ve finished skiing. The ski resort is only 40 minutes by car from a city famous for its cultural and leisure facilities and only 90 minutes from the Mediterranean beaches. (dependant on traffic)
Mini-ski, snowboard mini
Night skiing and snowboarding
• Return flights from Dublin to Malaga
• All airport taxes and security charges
• Return transfers from Malaga Airport to Granada
• 5 nights’ accommodation
• 4 days ski pack which includes: Lift pass, skis hire, sticks and boots hire
• 1 piece of checked in luggage 20kgs per person
• Services of a locally based Travel Solutions Resort Representative
Deposit €300 per person Non- Refundable
(Not suitable for beginners)
Hotel GHM Monachil - Sierra Nevada
Hotel GHM Monachil, Calle Maribel, Sierra Nevada, Spain
Ski Sierra Nevada - 3* GHM Monachil Hotel
Ski Sierra Nevada - 3* GHM Monachil Hotel
- Itineraries and flights are subject to change.
- Accommodation and other reservations cannot be held until the initial deposit is received.
- Uncertainty regarding the UK’s exit from the EU (Brexit) and its effect on currency exchange rates may cause holiday prices in this brochure to increase. Once you have paid your deposit the price of your holiday will not increase
Make your way to Dublin International Airport for your flight to Malaga. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel for check in.
After breakfast and checking out of your room, you will be transferred back to Malaga for your return flight to Dublin International Airport.
Days 2 to 5
After breakfast , hit the slopes of Sierra Nevada.
The main attraction of this Hotel is in its location at the foot of the pistes, offering ski in and out from the Hotel
After breakfast and checking out of your room, you will be transferred back to Malaga for your return flight to Dublin Airport
Sierra Nevada Ski Package, Location Location Location, Depart 12th January 2020
Winter Ski 2019/2020
From only €829 pp sharing
5 Night Package
Adults€829.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612