Departures January to March from Dublin to Sofia
From €725 per person sharing incl taxes
Please check availability for departure dates and prices
Included in this package
- Return flight Dublin to Sofia
- All airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece of 20kgs checked baggage & hand luggage
- Transfers from the airport to your hotel and return
- 7 nights 4* Samokov Hotel accommodation half-board
- Ski Pack (including ski equipment hire, boots, skis and sticks)
- A lift pass for 6 days
- Daily ski lessons with a qualified ski instructor (4 hours per day)
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions resort based representative
The Ski School Samokov Hotel offers professional ski and snow board instructors and a ski depot with modern equipment. There are opportunities for skiing at ski runs with different level of difficulty
Samokov Hotel, Borovets
- Itineraries and flights are subject to change.
- Accommodation and other reservations cannot be held until the initial deposit is received.
Check in at Dublin International Airport for your flight to Sofia. On arrival you will be met by a local representative and transferred by coach to your hotel for check in, dinner and the rest of the evening free at your leisure.
Your local representative will be available to assist you on making the most out of your holiday, they will visit your hotel on a daily basis and will be able to help with any queries you may have, offer advice on skiing, snowboarding and other activities to make the most of your holiday.
Days 2 to 7
On the first morning you collect any ski & snowboarding equipment or optional extras you have booked. From this point you are free to enjoy the resort at your own leisure. In the evening you are free to enjoy the hotel’s facilities and relax.
Enjoy your final day before checking out and being transferred to Sofia airport for your return flight to Dublin
2021 Ski Holidays Bulgaria - Borovets
Winter Ski 2020/2021
From €725 pp sharing 4* Hotel Samokov
7 Night Package
Adults€725.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612