Need a soccer camp for your team or group during the year? Celtic Horizon Tours are delighted to offer your school or junior football teams the opportunity to take part in football training camps and football coaching with Paris Saint Germain (PSG), one of the most famous football clubs in the France premier league.
Two times French national champions, eight times winner of the France National Cup and winners of the European Winner’s Cup (former club of Ronaldinho and Anelka), get ready to experience professional soccer academy life with one of the best french soccer teams of the past 30 years. You will experience two days soccer training visits where you will be able to see PSG’s professional players during a practice at the “Camp des Loges”, PSG Professional training center (subject to availability of practice sessions).
You also have private access to these practice sessions to see the professional players at close range and request autographs (depending on player availability). You may even get to see some of the bigger stars like Pastore, Nene, Menez, Hoarau and Gameiro. As if that’s not enough excitement, throw in a special tour of PSG’s home “Parc des Princes” stadium in Paris, match tickets to a PSG league game, and a number of fun filled activities / short trips.
Included in this package
- Return flights Dublin to Paris CDG airport with Aer Lingus incl. airport tax.
- Two night’s bed & breakfast in the PSG Youth Academy center.
- Two night’s bed & breakfast in the three star Est Hotel or similar hotel.
- Four dinners in Paris city centre. [Note: your group can have the option of either pre-arranged meals at various themed restaurants or vouchers for a certain value to be redeemed at Flunch restaurants – this leaves you with more flexibility.]
- One local coach for return transfers to/from the airport to the city centre, around the city for tours including to the Disneyland Resort and to/from training, matches.
- Tour of Paris city with the services of an english speaking guide.
- Cost of one / two training sessions (three hours) with fully qualified PSG coaches at the Marcoussis Training Camp in southern Paris.
- Cost of one / two friendly matches, per team including quality pitch hire, balls, licensed referees.
- Seated match tickets for PSG league game.
- Guided tour of the Parc des Princes stadium.
- Entrance fee per person to the Disneyland Resort for one day pass for one park ONLY. [Meals can also be purchased at Disneyland but at own expense.]
- Cost of one boat cruise on the Seine (one hour with headsets with english audio guide).
- Entrance fees to the Aquaboulevard de Paris. [Meals can also be purchased but at own expense.]
- One free place for a teacher with every ten paying students.
- An allowance for teacher’s lunch.
- Travel insurance.
NOT included in this package
- A guided tour of the Louvre museum is possible but at an additional cost.
- Disneyland Resort – can also get a ticket for two parks, one day but at an additional cost.
Disneyland is a fantastic resort situated just outside Paris. It has two wonderful parks: Disneyland Park where you can live your dream in a kingdom of classic fairytale adventure and thrills AND Walt Disney Studios where you can become part of Disney movie magic both in front of the cameras and behind the scenes!
Aquaboulevard de Paris
Come and play in the biggest urban water park in Europe. Located right in the heart of Paris and spread throughout 7 000 m², discover a place dedicated for fun and water games, giant slides, wave pools, outdoor sand beaches, 29°C water and air, bubbling baths ……
- Prices are dependent on dates, flight, numbers travelling etc. Please contact our office for more details.
- Itineraries are subject to change.
- Groups should make financial provision in the eventuality of their return ferry being delayed.
- When travelling abroad, please remember our team wear partner, UMBRO who are always on hand to assist you when selecting your kit.
Your local representative is John O’Rourke 086-0485106.
- It is also the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- Copy of Passport for each person required 2 weeks prior to game. Local police can place restrictions on sale of tickets 4/5 days before a match. In cases of restriction, match tickets may be refunded but Hotel refunds are not as certain, individual circumstances considered on own merits by Hotel.
Check in at Dublin airport (Terminal 2).
Aer Lingus departs Dublin.
Arrive at Paris CDG airport – meet and greet with the services of an english-speaking tour representative.
A guided city tour of Paris to some of the main tourist attractions e.g. world famous Louvre museum (free admission but no guide provided), the Eiffel Tower, Centre Pompidou, etc and including a tour of the Parc des Princes stadium.
Free leisure time in the city – dinner at the Bon Etat restaurant, three course meal with roll but not including drinks.
Transfer to the PSG Youth Academy accommodation centre and check in.
Following breakfast, check transfer to southern Paris to the Marcoussis Training Camp for the first of the organised training sessions (two – three hours).
After a short break, start of the first of the friendly matches against local teams.
Return to the PSG centre’s accommodation for shot relaxation period.
Transfer to the city centre for an evening meal and an organised activity, e.g. a late afternoon cruise on the Seine. Following the cruise, walk up to the Palais de Chaillot / Trocadero area to enjoy fabulous views.
Return to the accommodation.
Following breakfast, head out onto the training camp for the second of the organised training sessions.
Following a short break, another friendly match with a local team.
Check out of the camp accommodation and transfer to the Est Hotel in the city and check in.
Transfer to the Parc des Princes stadium for a PSG league match.
Return to the hotel.
Depart the hotel early following breakfast for a day trip to the Disneyland Resort. A full days’ action at the resort.
Transfer to the city for evening meal.
Evening at Aquaboulevard where you can enjoy a fun time swimming and doing watersports.
Depart the hotel early following breakfast and check out.
Depending on return flight times, there may be some time for souvenir shopping or last minute sightseeing before returning to Ireland.
Transfer to Paris CDG airport – return flight to Dublin.
Paris Saint Germain Youth Football Academy
Price on Enquiry