Wednesday 01st March
Date & Time to be confirmed
(All bookings are for the event regardless of date – no refunds)
Included in this package
- Travel by luxury coach & ferry
- Seated Match ticket
NOT included in this package
MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ SPECIAL Terms & Conditions.
If you do not have the required documentation as specified below, travel will be refused and no refund will be available.
Clients are purchasing packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- All of our tour Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the destination venue is closed due to local restrictions or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your entrance ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip.
- All travel arrangements will be in accordance with Government advice in operation on the date of departure. Passengers are advised to monitor and familiarise themselves with the official advice and information provided by the authorities in Ireland as well as in Wales and England.
- Travel Insurance: €24.00 per adult / €12.00 per child
- €18.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Please note itinerary is subject to change.
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Wednesday 01st March
06.10hrs Pick-up Lidl, Straffan Road, Maynooth
07.00hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Passenger Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.05hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses
11.20hrs Arrive Holyhead
13.40hrs Arrive Cheshire Oaks
16.45hrs Depart Cheshire oaks
18.00hrs Arrive Old Trafford
20.00hrs Kick-off: Manchester United v West Ham
22.30hrs Depart Old Trafford– directly after the game
23.30hrs Break at Chester Services
24.00hrs Depart Chester Services
Thursday 02nd March
01.40hrs Arrive Holyhead – comfort stop en-route
02.40hrs Depart Holyhead on the Irish Ferries
06.00hrs Arrive at North Wall & continue to drop off en-route
Manchester United v West Ham
Wednesday, 1st March 2023 - 8:00 pm
Adults€189.00 per person
Children €189.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.