Included in this package
- Transport by luxury Coach & Ferry (unless stated otherwise).
- All transfers (unless stated otherwise).
- Seated Match Ticket.
- Travel Insurance: €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child.
- €14.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin / €22.00 with GoBus.
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Please note itinerary is subject to change.
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Coach from Dublin
Tuesday 02nd October
Old Trafford: Tuesday October 02nd: Kick off @ 20.00hrs
Pick up point
|Galway||Go Bus Coach Station||
Transfers from Galway are direct to Dublin with Go Bus. There are no pick ups along the way.
06.45hrs Pick-up at the Hilton Garden Inn Custom House Dublin
07.00hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.10hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses
11.20hrs Arrive Holyhead
14.00hrs Arrive at the Trafford Centre
17.00hrs Depart Trafford Centre for Old Trafford
20.00hrs Kick-off: Manchester United V Valencia
22.15hrs Depart Old Trafford
23.00hrs Break at Chester Services
24.00hrs Depart Chester Services
Wednesday 03rd October
01.40hrs Arrive at Holyhead
02.40hrs Depart Holyhead on the Irish Ferries Ulysses
06.00hrs Arrive at North Wall
[Coach will drop at Burgh Quay for Go Bus pick ups]
Manchester United V Valencia
Old Trafford, Manchester, England
Tuesday, 2nd October 2018 - 8:00 pm
Adults€139.00 per person
Children €119.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 7501
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612