Included in this package
- Accommodation at the hotel specified.
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- Seated Match Ticket.
- Tour of the trophy room and museum (may not be available on match-days).
- Match programme.
Authorised Reseller of Manchester United Packages
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
- Directions to the Hotel from Manchester Airport on foot
If you are arriving at T1 there is signage at the terminals for “hotel pedestrian walkway. If you arrive at T2 this is a good 15 minutes’ walk through the airport and it is strongly recommended you call for the shuttle. From T3 exit the main doors and turn left following through the walkway signed T1, T2 station. Continue along this path when the walkway goes under the office block then turn right walking in front of Olympic House and follow the signs for ‘hotels’ walkway.
- Directions by train
Manchester Airport is a 22 minute journey from Manchester Piccadilly in the city centre. For rail times please contact National Rail Enquiries.
- Single room supplement @ €60.00 per night
- Travel Insurance: €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child
- Extra night available on request @ €60.00 per person sharing per night [subject to availability]
Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport
Set 0.3 miles from Manchester Airport, this straightforward hotel is 0.6 miles from Manchester Airport train station and 9 miles from the city centre.
Featuring free Wi-Fi, the bright, soundproofed rooms with casual decor also offer flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffeemaking equipment.
Perks include a complimentary airport shuttle. There’s also a relaxed lounge bar, and a modern restaurant where children age 11 and under eat free with an adult. Other amenities include a fitness room, a business centre and meeting rooms/event space.
Manchester Airport, Outwood Ln, Manchester M90 4HL, United Kingdom
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
Kick off @ 20.00hrs
Monday 27th of August KO 20.00hrs
Manchester United V Tottenham
Old Trafford, Manchester, England
Monday, 27th August 2018 - 8:00 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€249.00 per person
Children €249.00 per person
Kildare: 353 1 629 2000
Fax: 353 1 629 7501
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus,
Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland