Included in this package
- Travel by luxury coach & Irish Ferries Ulysses
- Seated Match ticket
MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ SPECIAL Terms & Conditions
Clients are purchasing packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- All of our tour Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the destination venue is closed due to local restrictions or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your entrance ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip.
- All travel arrangements will be in accordance with Government advice in operation on the date of departure. Passengers are advised to monitor and familiarise themselves with the official advice and information provided by the authorities in Ireland as well as in Wales and England.
- Travel Insurance: €24.00 per adult / €12.00 per child
- €18.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Please note itinerary is subject to change.
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Coach from Wexford Enniscorthy Gorey Beehive & Dublin
Wednesday October 19th
04.45hrs Depart from Wexford [North Station, Redmond Square
05.05hrs Pick-up in Enniscorthy [Supervalue, Abbey Square]
05.25hrs Pick-up in Gorey [at the hospital]
05.45hrs Pick-up at the Beehive Pub
06.45hrs Pick-up at the Hilton Garden Inn Custom House Dublin
07.00hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.10hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses
11.20hrs Arrive Holyhead
14.00hrs Arrive at the Trafford Centre
17.00hrs Depart Trafford Centre for Old Trafford
20.00hrs Kick-off: Manchester United V Tottenham
22.15hrs Depart Old Trafford
23.00hrs Break at Chester Services
24.00hrs Depart Chester Services
Thursday October 20th
01.40hrs Arrive at Holyhead
02.40hrs Depart Holyhead on the Irish Ferries Ulysses
06.00hrs Arrive at North Wall & continue to drop off en-route to Wexford
Manchester United V Tottenham Hotspurs
Old Trafford, Manchester, England
Wednesday, 19th October 2022 - 8:00 pm
Adults€199.00 per person
Children €189.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.