Included in this package
- Accommodation at the hotel specified unless on a daytrip.
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- Transport by luxury Coach & Ferry (unless stated otherwise).
- All transfers (unless stated otherwise).
- Seated Match Ticket.
- Single room supplement – @ €60.00 – 1 night or €80.00 – 2 night.
- Travel Insurance: €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child.
- €14.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin / €22.00 with GoBus.
The Park Royal
Set on 2.5 acres of grounds at the edge of Stretton village and 11 miles from Tatton Park Gardens. The sophisticated, subdued rooms and suites feature free WiFi, tea and coffeemaking facilities, cable TV and 24-hour room service. There’s a formal restaurant, a casual bar/grill, plus an extensive health club and spa with a high-tech gym, 22-metre indoor pool, a sauna and 3 tennis courts.
Stretton Rd, Stretton, Warrington WA4 4NS, UK
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Please note itinerary is subject to change.
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Coach from Roscommon & Dublin
Wednesday April 24th
Old Trafford: Wednesday April 24th: Kick off @ 20.00hrs
Pick up point
|Galway||Go Bus Coach Station||
Transfers from Galway are direct to Dublin with Go Bus. There are no pick ups along the way.
04.30hrs Pick up at the school – Convent Road, Roscommon Town
05.05hrs Pick-up at the Creggan Court Hotel, Athlone
06.45hrs Pick-up at the Hilton Garden Inn Custom House Dublin
07.00hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.10hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses
11.20hrs Arrive Holyhead
14.15hrs Arrive hotel – please note that not all the rooms may be available for check-in
16.30hrs Depart hotel
17.30hrs Arrive Old Trafford
20.00hrs Kick-off: Manchester United V Manchester City
22.30hrs Depart Old Trafford
23.15hrs Arrive at the hotel
Thursday April 25th
10.00hrs Depart hotel
13.00hrs Arrive at Holyhead
14.10hrs Depart Holyhead on the Irish Ferries Ulysses
17.25hrs Arrive at North Wall – drop offs on route
[Coach will drop at Burgh Quay for Go Bus pick ups]
Manchester United V Manchester City
Old Trafford, Manchester, England
Wednesday, 24th April 2019 - 8:00 pm
1 Night Package + Coach & Ferry
Adults€279.00 per person
Children €259.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612