Included in this package
- Travel by luxury coach & Irish Ferries
- Seated Match ticket
MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ SPECIAL Terms & Conditions.
Clients are purchasing packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- All of our tour Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the destination venue is closed due to local restrictions or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your entrance ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip.
All travel arrangements will be in accordance with Government advice in operation on the date of departure. Passengers are advised to monitor and familiarise themselves with the official advice and information provided by the authorities in Ireland as well
- Travel Insurance: €24.00 per adult / €12.00 per child.
- €18.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Please note itinerary is subject to change.
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Coach from Limerick Birdhill Moneygall Portlaoise Naas & Dublin
Monday August 22nd
03.40hrs Depart from Limerick [Bus Stop at Kilmurray Lodge, Plassey Road)
04.00hrs Birdhill, Jct 27 M7 Applegreen Services
04.30hrs Moneygall, Jct 23 M7 Barack Obama Plaza
05.15hrs Pick-up at The Portlaoise Plaza
05.50hrs Pick-up Naas (Tougher’s]
06.10hrs Pick up at Joels Restaurant, Newlands Cross
06.45hrs Pick up at Hilton Garden Inn, Customs House Dublin
07.00hrs Pick up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1, North Wall
[Please note that the coach must check through at 07.10hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses
11.30hrs Arrive in Holyhead
17.00hrs Arrive at Old Trafford [comfort stop enroute]
20.00hrs Kick off v Liverpool
23.00hrs Depart Old Trafford for Holyhead
Tuesday Aug 23rd
01.45hrs Arrive Holyhead, check in for sailing to Dublin Port
02.40hrs Depart Holyhead on Irish Ferries Ulysses
05.55hrs Arrive Dublin Port, depart for Limerick, drop offs enroute
Manchester United V Liverpool
Old Trafford, Manchester, England
Monday, 22nd August 2022 - 8:00 pm
Adults€269.00 per person
Children €259.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.