These packages are currently only available to people who have been fully vaccinated in accordance with Travel Requirements between Ireland, Wales and England i.e Persons 12 years and over. When travelling, you will be required to produce your Digital Covid Certificate (on mobile or in hardcopy) along with valid photo ID (Passport or Driving Licence). Vaccination Cards are not acceptable under any circumstance.
By law, Passenger Locator Forms must be completed within 72 hours prior to your arrival into Ireland. The receipt should be saved on your mobile phone. Full information and download forms at www.gov.ie/locatorform and https://travel.eplf.gov.ie/en
Passenger Locator Forms are not required for entry into England from the Common Travel Area.
Included in this package
- Travel by luxury coach & Irish Ferries Ulysses
- 2 nights B&B at The Holiday Inn Express Stockport – 11 Station Rd, Stockport
- Seated Match ticket
MOST IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ SPECIAL COVID-19 Terms & Conditions.
If you do not have the required documentation as specified below, travel will be refused and no refund will be available.
Clients are purchasing packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- All of our tour Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the destination venue is closed due to local Covid-19 restrictions or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your entrance ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip due to Covid-19 reasons.
- All clients will be required to wear masks while travelling on the coaches. Persons who have a medical reason for not wearing a mask must produce medical evidence supporting their situation.
- All travel arrangements will be in accordance with Government advice in operation on the date of departure. Passengers are advised to monitor and familiarise themselves with the official advice and information provided by the authorities in Ireland as well as in Wales and England.
- Single room supplement – @ €100.00
- Travel Insurance: €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child.
- €14.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin / €22.00 with GoBus.
Holiday Inn Express Stockport
Alongside Stockport train station, this colourful modern hotel is 10 miles from Etihad Stadium, home of the Manchester City Football Club, and 13 miles from Peak District National Park.
Vibrant rooms feature complimentary Wi-Fi, sitting areas and smart TVs, as well as tea and coffeemaking facilities. Upgraded rooms add sofabeds. Kids age 17 and under stay free with parents.
A complimentary breakfast buffet is served in a casual 24-hour cafe/bar; grab-and-go breakfast is available. There’s also a polished lobby lounge.
11 Station Rd, Stockport SK1 3TB, UK
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Please note itinerary is subject to change.
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Coach from Limerick & Dublin
Saturday October 23rd
Pick up point
|Galway||Go Bus Coach Station||
Transfers from Galway are direct to Dublin with Go Bus. There are no pick ups along the way.
03.40hrs Depart from Limerick [The South Court Hotel]
04.00hrs Birdhill, Jct 27 M7 Applegreen Services
04.30hrs Moneygall, Jct 23 M7 Barack Obama Plaza
05.15hrs Pick-up at The Portlaoise Plaza, Jct 17 M7
05.50hrs Pick-up Naas – (Toughers)
06.10hrs Pick-up at Joels Restaurant, Newlands Cross, Dublin
06.45hrs Pick-up at Hilton Garden Inn Custom House Dublin
07.00hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.05hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses
11.20hrs Arrive Holyhead
13.30hrs Arrive at Cheshire Oaks
16.30hrs Depart Cheshire Oaks for the hotel
Sunday October 24th
11.30hrs Depart from the Hotel
12.00hrs Arrive at the Trafford Shopping Centre
14.00hrs Depart the Trafford Shopping Centre
14.30hrs Arrive at Old Trafford
16.30hrs Kick-off: Manchester Utd v Liverpool
18.30hrs Depart Old Trafford
19.00hrs Arrive at the hotel
Monday October 25th
09.30hrs Depart hotel
13.00hrs Arrive at Holyhead
14.10hrs Depart Holyhead on the Irish Ferries Ulysses
17.25hrs Arrive at North Wall – drop offs on route
[Coach will drop at Burgh Quay for Go Bus pick ups]
Manchester United V Liverpool
Old Trafford, Manchester, England
Sunday, 24th October 2021 - 4:30 pm
2 Night Package + Coach & Ferry
Adults€419.00 per person
Children €399.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612