(Date & Time to be confirmed – game to be played weekend of Fri 06th – Mon 09th Jan, all bookings are for the event regardless of date – no refunds)
Included in this package
- Travel by luxury coach & ferry
- 1 nights B&B at The Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport
- Seated Match ticket
NOT included in this package
MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ SPECIAL Terms & Conditions.
If you do not have the required documentation as specified below, travel will be refused and no refund will be available.
Clients are purchasing packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- All of our tour Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the destination venue is closed due to local restrictions or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your entrance ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip.
- All travel arrangements will be in accordance with Government advice in operation on the date of departure. Passengers are advised to monitor and familiarise themselves with the official advice and information provided by the authorities in Ireland as well as in Wales and England.
- Travel Insurance: €24.00 per adult / €12.00 per child
- Single Room Supplement €50
- €18.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin
Holiday Inn Express - Manchester Airport
Located just off the M56 motorway, this simple modern hotel is also 1.6 miles from Manchester Airport and 3.5 miles from the Quarry Bank Mill museum.
Straightforward rooms feature free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, plus work desks, pull-out sofas and coffeemakers.
Buffet breakfast is included in the rate, and served in restaurant that also offers evening meals. Other amenities include a business centre and an airport shuttle. Parking is available (fee).
Runger Lane Manchester, England M90 5DL
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Please note itinerary is subject to change.
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Saturday January 07th
03.40hrs Depart from Limerick [Bus Stop at Kilmurray Lodge, Plassey Road)
04.00hrs Pick-up at Birdhill, Jct 27 M7 Applegreen Services
04.30hrs Pick-up at Moneygall, Jct 23 M7 Barack Obama Plaza
05.15hrs Pick-up at The Portlaoise Plaza, Jct 17 M7
05.50hrs Pick-up Naas – (Tougher’s restaurant)
06.10hrs Pick-up at Joels Restaurant, Newlands Cross, Dublin
06.45hrs Pick-up at the Hilton Garden Inn Custom House Dublin
07.00hrs Pick-up at front door Irish Ferries Passenger Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.10hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall
11.20hrs Arrive Holyhead
14.00hrs Arrive at Old Trafford
15.00hrs Kick-off: Manchester United V Everton – TBA
17.45hrs Depart Old Trafford
18.15hrs Arrive at the hotel
Sunday January 08th
09.30hrs Check-out and depart hotel
12.45hrs Arrive at Holyhead [comfort stop enroute]
14.10hrs Depart Holyhead
17.25hrs Arrive at North Wall
Coach drops en-route to Limerick
Manchester United v Everton
Saturday, 7th January 2023 - 3:00 pm
1 Night Package + Coach & Ferry
Adults€279.00 per person
Children €269.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.