Included in this package
- Accommodation at the hotel specified unless on a daytrip.
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- Transport by luxury Coach & Ferry (unless stated otherwise).
- All transfers (unless stated otherwise).
- Seated Match Ticket.
- Single room supplement – @ €60.00 – 1 night or €80.00 – 2 night.
- Travel Insurance: €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child.
- €14.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin / €22.00 with GoBus.
Holiday Inn Express - Manchester Airport
Located just off the M56 motorway, this simple modern hotel is also 1.6 miles from Manchester Airport and 3.5 miles from the Quarry Bank Mill museum.
Straightforward rooms feature free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, plus work desks, pull-out sofas and coffeemakers.
Buffet breakfast is included in the rate, and served in restaurant that also offers evening meals. Other amenities include a business centre and an airport shuttle. Parking is available (fee).
Runger Lane Manchester, England M90 5DL
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Please note itinerary is subject to change.
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Coach from Wexford & Dublin
Sunday 1st December
Old Trafford: Sunday December 01st Kick off @ TBC
Pick up point
|Galway||Go Bus Coach Station|
Transfers from Galway are direct to Dublin with Go Bus. There are no pick ups along the way.
04.45hrs Depart from Wexford [North Station, Redmond Square
05.05hrs Pick-up in Enniscorthy [Supervalue, Abbey Square]
05.25hrs Pick-up in Gorey [at the hospital]
05.45hrs Pick-up at the Beehive Pub
06.45hrs Pick-up at Hilton Garden Inn Custom House Dublin
07.00hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.05hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses
11.20hrs Arrive Holyhead
13.30hrs Arrive at Cheshire Oaks
17.00hrs Depart Cheshire Oaks for the hotel
Sunday 01st December
Kick off time Sunday December 1st @ 16.30 hrs
Monday 02nd December
09.30hrs Depart hotel
13.00hrs Arrive at Holyhead
14.10hrs Depart Holyhead on the Irish Ferries Ulysses
17.25hrs Arrive at North Wall – drop offs on route
[Coach will drop at Burgh Quay for Go Bus pick ups]
Manchester United V Aston Villa
Old Trafford, Manchester, England
Sunday, 1st December 2019 - 4:30 pm
2 Night Package + Coach & Ferry
Adults€299.00 per person
Children €279.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612