These packages are currently only available to people who have been fully vaccinated in accordance with Travel Requirements between Ireland, Wales and England i.e Persons 12 years and over. When travelling, you will be required to produce your Digital Covid Certificate (on mobile or in hardcopy) along with valid photo ID (Passport or Driving Licence). Vaccination Cards are not acceptable under any circumstance.
By law, Passenger Locator Forms must be completed within 72 hours prior to your arrival into Ireland. The receipt should be saved on your mobile phone. Full information and download forms at www.gov.ie/locatorform
Passenger Locator Forms are not required for entry into England from the Common Travel Area.
Included in this package
- Travel by luxury coach & Irish Ferries
- 1 nights B&B at The Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport
- Seated Match ticket
MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ SPECIAL COVID-19 Terms & Conditions.
If you do not have the required documentation as specified below, travel will be refused and no refund will be available.
Clients are purchasing packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- All of our tour Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the destination venue is closed due to local Covid-19 restrictions or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your entrance ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip due to Covid-19 reasons.
- All clients will be required to wear masks while travelling on the coaches. Persons who have a medical reason for not wearing a mask must produce medical evidence supporting their situation.
- All travel arrangements will be in accordance with Government advice in operation on the date of departure. Passengers are advised to monitor and familiarise themselves with the official advice and information provided by the authorities in Ireland as well as in Wales and England.
- Travel Insurance: €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child
- Single Room Supplement €50
- €14.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Holiday Inn Express - Manchester Airport
Located just off the M56 motorway, this simple modern hotel is also 1.6 miles from Manchester Airport and 3.5 miles from the Quarry Bank Mill museum.
Straightforward rooms feature free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, plus work desks, pull-out sofas and coffeemakers.
Buffet breakfast is included in the rate, and served in restaurant that also offers evening meals. Other amenities include a business centre and an airport shuttle. Parking is available (fee).
Runger Lane Manchester, England M90 5DL
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Please note itinerary is subject to change.
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Coach from Limerick & Dublin
Thursday December 30th
03.40hrs Depart from Limerick [The South Court Hotel]
04.00hrs Birdhill, Jct 27 M7 Applegreen Services
04.30hrs Moneygall, Jct 23 M7 Barack Obama Plaza
05.15hrs Pick-up at The Portlaoise Plaza, Jct 17 M7
05.50hrs Pick-up Naas – (Tougher’s)
06.10hrs Pick-up at Joels Restaurant, Newlands Cross, Dublin
06.45hrs Pick-up at Hilton Garden Inn Custom House Dublin
07.00hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.05hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses
11.20hrs Arrive Holyhead
13.30hrs Arrive at Cheshire Oaks
15.00hrs Depart Cheshire Oaks for the hotel
15.45hrs Arrive hotel and check-in
17.15hrs Depart Hotel
17.45hrs Arrive Old Trafford
20.15hrs Kick-off: Manchester United v Burnley
22.30hrs Depart the stadium
23.00hrs Arrive at your hotel
Friday December 31st
09.30hrs Check-out and depart hotel
13.00hrs Arrive at Holyhead
14.10hrs Depart Holyhead on Irish Ferries Ulysses
17.30hrs Arrive at North Wall
Coach drops en-route to Limerick
Manchester United V Burnley
Old Trafford, Manchester, England
Thursday, 30th December 2021 - 8:15 pm
1 Night Package + Coach & Ferry
Adults€259.00 per person
Children €249.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.