Included in this package
- Travel by luxury coach & Stena Estrid
- 1 nights B&B at The Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport
- Seated Match ticket
MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ SPECIAL Terms & Conditions.
Clients are purchasing packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- All of our tour Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the destination venue is closed due to local Covid-19 restrictions or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your entrance ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their.
- All travel arrangements will be in accordance with Government advice in operation on the date of departure. Passengers are advised to monitor and familiarise themselves with the official advice and information provided by the authorities in Ireland as well as in Wales and England.
- Travel Insurance: €24.00 per adult / €12.00 per child
- Single Room Supplement €50
- €18.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Holiday Inn Express - Manchester Airport
Located just off the M56 motorway, this simple modern hotel is also 1.6 miles from Manchester Airport and 3.5 miles from the Quarry Bank Mill museum.
Straightforward rooms feature free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, plus work desks, pull-out sofas and coffeemakers.
Buffet breakfast is included in the rate, and served in restaurant that also offers evening meals. Other amenities include a business centre and an airport shuttle. Parking is available (fee).
Runger Lane Manchester, England M90 5DL
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Please note itinerary is subject to change.
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Coach from Letterkenny Lifford, Monaghan Dundalk Drogheda & Dublin
Saturday August 06th
03.15hrs Depart from Letterkenny [Opposite bus station]
03.35hrs Pick-up in Lifford [at the bus station]
04.40hrs Pick-up in Monaghan at the Diamond
05.30hrs Pick-up in Dundalk at the Crowne Plaza Hotel
06.00hrs Pick-up in Drogheda @ Woodies DIY
06.45hrs Pick-up at Hilton Garden Inn Custom House Dublin
07.00hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.05hrs]
08.15hrs Depart North Wall on the Stena Adventurer
11.40hrs Arrive Holyhead
13.40hrs Arrive at Cheshire Oaks
15.30hrs Depart Cheshire Oaks for the hotel
16.15hrs Arrive at our hotel
Sunday August 07th
11.00hrs Check-out and depart hotel
11.30hrs Arrive Old Trafford
14.00hrs Kick-off: Manchester United v Brighton
16.15hrs Depart Old Trafford – directly after the game
20.00hrs Arrive at Holyhead
20.30hrs Depart Holyhead on the Stena Estrid
23.45hrs Arrive North Wall
Coach drops en-route to Letterkenny
Manchester United V Brighton
Old Trafford, Manchester, England
Sunday, 7th August 2022 - 2:00 pm
1 Night Package + Coach & Ferry
Adults€279.00 per person
Children €269.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612