Included in this package
- Travel by luxury coach & Irish Ferries Swift
- 1 night B&B at The Holiday Inn Stockport – 11 Station Rd, Stockport SK3 9JD
- Seated Match ticket
- Travel Insurance: €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child.
- €14.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin
- Single room supplement @ €60.00
Holiday Inn Express Stockport
Alongside Stockport train station, this colourful modern hotel is 10 miles from Etihad Stadium, home of the Manchester City Football Club, and 13 miles from Peak District National Park.
Vibrant rooms feature complimentary Wi-Fi, sitting areas and smart TVs, as well as tea and coffeemaking facilities. Upgraded rooms add sofabeds. Kids age 17 and under stay free with parents.
A complimentary breakfast buffet is served in a casual 24-hour cafe/bar; grab-and-go breakfast is available. There’s also a polished lobby lounge.
11 Station Rd, Stockport SK1 3TB, UK
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Please note itinerary is subject to change.
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Coach from Portlaoise
Sunday May 26th
Old Trafford: Sunday May 26th @ 15.00hrs
04.45hrs Pick-up Maldron Hotel Portlaoise
05.10hrs Pick-up Bus stop, Main Street, Kildare Town
05.15hrs Pick-up Mc Loughlins Garage, Main Street Newbridge
05.20hrs Pick-up Toughers Red House Naas
05.45hrs Pick-up Joels Restaurant, Newlands Cross
06.15hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 – North Wall
07.30hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Swift
09.45hrs Arrive Holyhead
12.15hrs Arrive at Old Trafford
15.00hrs Kick-off: Manchester United V Bayern Munich
18.00hrs Depart Old Trafford
18.30hrs Arrive at the hotel
Monday May 27th
09.30hrs Depart hotel
13.00hrs Arrive at Holyhead
14.10hrs Depart Holyhead on the Irish Ferries Ulysses
17.25hrs Arrive at North Wall, coach drops en-route
Manchester United V Bayern Munich - Treble Reunion
Old Trafford, Manchester, England
Sunday, 26th May 2019 - 3:00 pm
1 Night Package + Coach & Ferry
Adults€239.00 per person
Children €219.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.