Included in this package
- 1 night B&B based at the Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport.
- Seated Match ticket.
Please note that this is the weekend of the FA Cup Semi-Finals and that if either team is still in that competition this fixture will be re-arranged
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
- Getting to the Stadium
Getting from the Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport Hotel to the Etihad Stadium could not be easier. The hotel has a complimentary shuttle bus to the train station and all Terminals. It is also only approx 6 minute walk to the train station for quick access to Manchester Piccadilly station and then the Metrolink tram to the Etihad Campus.
- Single room supplement @ €70.00.
- Extra night available on request @ €70.00 per person per night [subject to availability].
- Insurance: Optional – €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child.
Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport
Set 0.3 miles from Manchester Airport, this straightforward hotel is 0.6 miles from Manchester Airport train station and 9 miles from the city centre.
Featuring free Wi-Fi, the bright, soundproofed rooms with casual decor also offer flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffeemaking equipment.
Perks include a complimentary airport shuttle. There’s also a relaxed lounge bar, and a modern restaurant where children age 11 and under eat free with an adult. Other amenities include a fitness room, a business centre and meeting rooms/event space.
Manchester Airport, Outwood Ln, Manchester M90 4HL, United Kingdom
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
Kick off @ 15.00hrs
Saturday 6th of April, KO currently 15.00hrs, may be subject to change.
Manchester City V Cardiff City
Etihad Stadium, Manchester, England
Saturday, 6th April 2019 - 3:00 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€169.00 per person
Children €157.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 7501
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612