Included in this package
- 1 night B&B based at the Crown Plaza John Lennon Airport Hotel. The hotel has a unique architectural and cultural history with grade II listing. All 164 guestrooms are en-suite and are fully equipped with modern facilities. The hotel has a coffee bar, lounge bar and a two-tier restaurant. Guest may avail of certain facilities in the David Lloyd Leisure Centre located next to the hotel. – City Centre 7 miles.
- Sandon Hospitality Ticket (Behind the goal seating):
Behind the goal reserved seating (Anfield Road Stand) * Facility 200 metres from the stadium directly located on Oakfield Road * Venue opens three hours prior to kick-off * Complimentary match day programme * Reception drink * Complimentary Buffet service commences on arrival into the lounge * Return to Sandon Hospitality facility after the final whistle for post-match refreshments (voucher provided)
NOT included in this package
- Travel arrangements / flights & transfers.
Our allocation of tickets at Liverpool FC are primarily in pairs and therefore we cannot guarantee that bookings in respect of larger groups will be all seated together.
- Single room supplement @ €90.00.
- Extra night available on request @ €75.00 per person per night [subject to availability].
- Insurance: Optional – €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child.
Crowne Plaza John Lennon Airport
This elegant airport hotel set in a converted terminal building is 1.8 miles from John Lennon Liverpool Airport, and 7 miles from the restaurants and museums of Albert Dock.
Relaxed rooms and suites come with Art Deco accents, complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, as well as desks, en suite bathrooms and 24-hour rooms service. Upgraded rooms add access to a lounge with free continental breakfast and appetizers.
Amenities include an English restaurant with 1930s decor, plus a sleek bar. There’s also a business centre, 13 meeting rooms and free parking.
Liverpool Airport, Speke Aerodrome, Liverpool L24 8QD, United Kingdom
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Our allocation of tickets at Liverpool FC are primarily in pairs and therefore we cannot guarantee that bookings in respect of larger groups will be all seated together.
Kick off @ 15.00 hrs
KO Thursday, February 1st
Liverpool V Southampton HOSPITALITY PACKAGE
Anfield, Liverpool, England
Saturday, 1st February 2020 - 3:00 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€635.00 per person
Children €635.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.