Included in this package
- Travel by luxury coach & Ferry
- Seated Match ticket – Main Stand Code Corporate Ticket & includes
- MAIN STAND CODE LOUNGE ( e-ticket )
- Official Premium Seat in the Lower Tier of the new Main Stand, block L11 / L12
- Seats together for all bookings
- Access to Code Lounge within Main Stand
- Half-time drinks included (beer, wine , soft drinks)
- Pre- and post match cash bar
- Choice of authentic street food options available to purchase
- LFC legend in attendance every match
- Complimentary match programme
- Pre-match entertainment
- Prize draws
- No dress code
- Open 2.5 hours prior to kick off, until 1 hour after final whistle
KO Wednesday 26th September at 19.45hrs
- Pick-ups outside of Dublin – extra €14.00 per person
- Travel Insurance: €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child
- €22.00 supplement with GoBus ex Galway
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Please note itinerary is subject to change.
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Coach from Wexford & Dublin
Wednesday 26th September - KO 19.45hrs
Anfield: Wednesday 26th September
Pick up point
|Galway||Go Bus Coach Station||
Transfers from Galway are direct to Dublin with Go Bus. There are no pick ups along the way.
04.45hrs Depart from Wexford [North Station, Redmond Square
05.05hrs Pick-up in Enniscorthy [Supervalue, Abbey Square]
05.25hrs Pick-up in Gorey [at the hospital]
05.45hrs Pick-up at the Beehive Pub
06.45hrs Pick-up at the Hilton Garden Inn Custom House Dublin
07.00hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.10hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses
11.20hrs Arrive Holyhead
14.00hrs Arrive Liverpool City Centre
16.30hrs Depart City Centre
17.00hrs Arrive Anfield
19.45hrs Kick-off: Liverpool v Chelsea
22.45hrs Depart Anfield
23.30hrs Arrive Chester Services
Thursday 27th September
01.40hrs Arrive at Holyhead
02.40hrs Depart Holyhead on the Irish Ferries Ulysses
06.00hrs Arrive at North Wall
[Coach will drop at Burgh Quay for Go Bus pick ups]
Liverpool v Chelsea
Wednesday, 26th September 2018 - 8:00 pm
Adults€109.00 per person
Children €109.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 7501
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612