This game will be played on the weekend of Feb 4th – Feb 7th. The exact kick-off time and date have yet to be announced. Your booking is for the FIXTURE and the itinerary may be subject to change.
These packages are currently only available to people who have been fully vaccinated in accordance with Travel Requirements between Ireland, Wales and England i.e Persons 12 years and over. When travelling, you will be required to produce your Digital Covid Certificate (on mobile or in hardcopy) along with valid photo ID (Passport or Driving Licence). Vaccination Cards are not acceptable under any circumstance.
By law, Passenger Locator Forms must be completed within 72 hours prior to your arrival into Ireland. The receipt should be saved on your mobile phone. Full information and download forms at www.gov.ie/locatorform and https://travel.eplf.gov.ie/en
Passenger Locator Forms are not required for entry into England from the Common Travel Area.
Date and kick-off time to be confirmed
All Bookings are taken for the event regardless of when it happens – no refunds.
Included in this package
- Travel by luxury coach & Ferry
- Seated Match ticket – Village Hospitality & includes
- Mobile NFC ticket
- Longside Upper Kenny Dalglish Stand reserved seat CE2 or CE8 Seats together
- Facility 200 metres from the stadium
- Venue opens three hours prior to kick-off
- Reception drink
- 3 course meal
- Tea & Coffee
- Complimentary match programme
MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ SPECIAL COVID-19 Terms & Conditions.
If you do not have the required documentation as specified below, travel will be refused and no refund will be available.
Clients are purchasing packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- All of our tour Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the destination venue is closed due to local Covid-19 restrictions or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your entrance ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip due to Covid-19 reasons.
- All clients will be required to wear masks while travelling on the coaches. Persons who have a medical reason for not wearing a mask must produce medical evidence supporting their situation.
- All travel arrangements will be in accordance with Government advice in operation on the date of departure. Passengers are advised to monitor and familiarise themselves with the official advice and information provided by the authorities in Ireland as well as in Wales and England.
- Pick-ups outside of Dublin – extra €14.00 per person
- Travel Insurance: €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Please note itinerary is subject to change.
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Coach from Limerick & Dublin
Sunday 06th February
00.15hrs Depart Lidl, Straffan Road, Maynooth
00.45hrs Pick-up at Hilton Garden Inn Custom House Dublin
01.00hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.05hrs]
02.15hrs Depart North Wall on Stena
05.45hrs Arrive Holyhead
07.30hrs Arrive Chester Services
08.15hrs Depart Chester Services
09.00hrs Arrive Anfield – Doors open for the Village Hospitality
12.00hrs Kick-off: Liverpool v Cardiff
15.45hrs Depart Anfield
16.30hrs Arrive Chester Services
17.30hrs Depart Chester Services
19.15hrs Arrive at Holyhead
20.30hrs Depart Holyhead on Stena
23.50hrs Arrive at North Wall & continue to drop off point
Liverpool v Cardiff - FA Cup 4th Round
Sunday, 6th February 2022 - 12:00 pm
Adults€229.00 per person
Children €219.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612