Celtic FC’s training academy consists of a team of highly-qualified coaches who share the ethos and spirit that make Celtic such a special club.
The coaching staff works tirelessly to ensure that each individual is given every opportunity to be successful and to fulfil their undoubted talent and ability.
Included in this package
- Three days luxury coach hire including driver’s expenses.
- Return ferry sailings, as specified.
- Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast in the YHA, Stirling.
- Two hour coaching session by Celtic Football in the Community coaches at the Barrowfield training ground or similiar.
- Seated match tickets at a Scottish premier league match.
- Expenses for friendly match (referee, pitch hire etc).
- Entrance for one game of ten pin bowling.
- Entrance to the Time Capsule, Coatsbridge
- Stadium tour of Celtic Park.
- One free place for a teacher with every eight paying students.
- An allowance for teacher’s lunch.
- Travel insurance.
Over the past few years, the Time Capsule has achieved a number of national awards including Quest for Sport and Leisure Management, Leisuresafe, National Pool Safety Award, Visit Scotland Award for “Excellence,” Scottish Regional Winners 2004 of the Vision in Business for the Environment Award and the Department of Community Services Gold Star Award for “Facility of the Year 2003.”
The Time Capsule has disabled access and changing facilities throughout the centre and several lift services throughout the three main floor areas. The Waterpark has a disabled hoist allowing access to Riptide River and the main leisure pool. A disabled hoist can also be found in the Swim Zone 25m swimming pool. Disabled car parking spaces are also available.
- Prices are dependent on dates, flight, numbers travelling etc. Please contact our office for more details.
- Itineraries are subject to change.
- Groups should make financial provision in the eventuality of their return ferry being delayed.
- When travelling abroad, please remember our team wear partner, UMBRO who are always on hand to assist you when selecting your kit.
Your local representative is John O’Rourke 086-0485106.
- It is also the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
07.45hrs: depart the college.
10.45hrs: arrive at Belfast.
11.45hrs: depart Belfast on Stena HSS.
13.45hrs: arrive Stranraer.
16.15hrs: transfer to the Time Capsule, Coatsbridge – organised ice-skating and swimming.
19.15hrs: depart the Time Capsule.
20.15hrs: arrive at the YHA, Stirling (or similar) – check-in and dinner.
08.30hrs: depart the hostel.
09.20hrs: arrive at Celtic Academy’s training grounds for the coaching session.
13.00hrs: arrive at Celtic Park.
[The group will attend at a premier league fixture, for example: Glasgow Celtic v Motherwell k.o. 15.00hrs, please note time / date of kick-off may be subject to change.]
17.15hrs: depart Celtic Park.
18.15hrs: arrive at the Megabowl in Stirling – one game of ten pin bowling.
19.45hrs: depart the Megabowl and return to the hostel.
20.00hrs: arrive at the YHA and dinner.
08.30hrs: depart the hostel.
09.30hrs: arrive at Celtic Academy’s training grounds. Organised friendly match.
12.10hrs: depart the Academy.
12.40hrs: arrive at Celtic Park – stadium tour.
14.10hrs: depart Celtic Park stadium.
16.30hrs: arrive at Stranraer.
17.30hrs: depart Stranraer on Stena Caledonian.
20.30hrs: arrive Belfast and transfer back to the college.
23.00hrs: arrive back at the college.
Glasgow Celtic Soccer Academy
Price on Enquiry
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 7501
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612