Real Madrid and Athletico de Madrid are two huge teams in Spain’s capital city! You can experience the best of both clubs, enjoy a friendly game, attend a La Liga match, go on stadia tours and still have fun time in Warner Brothers Park.
Included in this package
- Return flights: Dublin to Madrid.
- Meet and greet at Madrid airport with an English-speaking guide.
- Tour of the Vincente Calderon stadium (Athletico de Madrid).
- Tour of the Santiago Bernabeu stadium (Real Madrid).
- Two nights DBB at a specified hotel.
- Attend a La Liga match (either Athletico or Real, subject to availability).
- Play in a friendly match or attend a training session.
- One day admission to Warner Brothers Park.
- All transfers.
- Travel insurance.
Warner Bros Theme Park
The Warner Bros Park is a theme park located south of Madrid and is one of the most visited theme parks in Europe.
The park is located in the town of San Martín de la Vega, and is divided into five themed areas. Access is along Hollywood Boulevard, the Mecca of film, and the home of stars and shops. Besides revealing the secrets behind the best special effects in film, the Movie World Studios area alsoWarn offers incredible live shows, such as Lethal Weapon or Police Academy, with shoot-outs, chases and explosions. Action is guaranteed in the Superheroes World area, thanks to its impressive “The Vengeance of the Enigma” tower, and the huge loop-the-loops of “Superman/The Attraction of Steel”. Young children can see their favourite cartoon characters at Cartoon Village: Donald Duck, Tweety Pie, Bugs Bunny…, while the Old West Territory area takes you back to the Wild West, with huge, wooden roller coasters and wild, dangerous waterfalls.
- Prices are dependent on dates, flight, numbers travelling etc. Please contact our office for more details.
- Itineraries are subject to change.
- Groups should make financial provision in the eventuality of their return ferry being delayed.
- When travelling abroad, please remember our team wear partner, UMBRO who are always on hand to assist you when selecting your kit.
Your local representative is John O’Rourke 086-0485106.
- It is also the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
Fly direct to Madrid (subject to flight times).
Arrive at Madrid airport.
Guided tour of Vincente Calderon stadium (Club Athletico Madrid).
Guided tour of Santiago Bernabeu stadium (Real Madrid).
Check in to the hotel.
Full day at Warner Brothers Park.
Late Afternoon/Early Evening
Attend a match at either Real Madrid or Athletico Madrid (subject to the fixture list).
Attend a training session or take part in a friendly match against local opposition.
Depending on flight schedules, you may have some free time for last minute shopping.
Fly home to Dublin.
Football Tour to Madrid
Price on Enquiry
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612