Combine the experience of a series of organised friendly matches against local opposition with a full, fun packed weekend including paint balling, ten pinbowling, a visit to one the UK’s leading sports megastores, ticket to a Premier soccer match and of course, time for shopping!
Included in this package
- Return Irish Ferries sailings from Dublin to Holyhead.
- Four days luxury coach service including the driver’s expenses.
- Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Holiday Inn, Haydock or similiar three star hotel.
- Paint-balling session at Go Ballistic in the Wirral.
- One swimming session at the Northgate arena, Chester.
- Seated match ticket at a premier league game in the Reebok Stadium, Bolton.
- Admission to the Hollywood Bowl centre and one game of ten pin bowling.
- Teacher’s lunch allowance, per day.
- One teacher free with every eight students.
- Travel insurance.
NOT included in this package
- Additional paint-balls may be purchased on-site during the Go Ballistic paint balling.
- A stadium tour of Old Trafford.
GO BALLISTIC – Paintball, Knowsley
The woodland may be beautiful, but there’s no time to stand around and gaze, or else you’ll be pinged with an enemy paintball. Welcome to one of the UK’s most unique paintball facilities. Why simply play paintball, when you can play paintball and also encounter lions, baboons and much much more? Our Knowsley paintball venue is situated right within the grounds of the well known safari park, and paintballers are admitted into the park at no extra cost. Spend a frantic morning engaged in combat and enjoy the safari park in the afternoon, or vice versa. Either way, visitors are in for really wild event.
Cheshire Oaks Retail Outlet
Europe’s largest designer outlet with over 140 stores offering up to 50% discount off a wide range of top brands and designer labels, including Nike, Marks and Spencer and Timberland. A great choice of places to eat and drink, 500 seater food court near the Tourist Information Centre.
- Prices are dependent on dates, flight, numbers travelling etc. Please contact our office for more details.
- Itineraries are subject to change.
- Groups should make financial provision in the eventuality of their return ferry being delayed.
- When travelling abroad, please remember our team wear partner, UMBRO who are always on hand to assist you when selecting your kit.
Your local representative is John O’Rourke 086-0485106.
- It is also the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
04.00hrs: depart clubhouse.
07.10hrs: arrive North Wall.
08.05hrs: depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses.
11.25hrs: arrive Holyhead.
13.30hrs: arrive at the Northgate arena, Chester, where a swimming session can be organised.
15.30hrs: depart the arena.
15.50hrs: arrive at Cheshire Oaks retail outlet.
18.20hrs: depart Cheshire Oaks.
19.00hrs: arrive at the Holiday Inn, Haydock, check in and dinner.
09.00hrs: depart the hotel.
09.40hrs: arrive Halewood – pre-arranged friendly matches.
12.00hrs: depart Halewood.
13.00hrs: arrive at the Reebok stadium, Bolton. Match tickets for Bolton Wanderers v Fulham or similar home game, dependant on fixture’s list. Kick off at 15.00hrs. [Please note that the kick-off time / date may be subject to change!]
17.30hrs: arrive at the Hollywood Bowl centre at the rear of the stadium. One game of ten pin bowling organised.
19.00hrs: depart the Hollywood Bowl.
19.45hrs: arrive at the hotel and dinner.
08.45hrs: depart the hotel.
09.30hrs: arrive at Halewood – second series of pre arranged friendly matches.
12.00hrs: depart Halewood.
12.30hrs: arrive at Go Ballistic, Knowsley. Paint-balling session including 100 paint-balls, per participant.
16.45hrs: arrive the Trafford Centre – free time at the Trafford Centre.
20.30hrs: depart the Trafford Centre.
21.15hrs: arrive at the hotel.
08.30hrs: check out and depart the hotel.
09.15hrs: arrive Old Trafford. Visit to the megastore only.
10.30hrs: depart Old Trafford – must depart on time!
13.10hrs: arrive Holyhead.
14.10hrs: depart Holyhead on Irish Ferries Ulysses.
17.40hrs: arrive North Wall.
21.00hrs: arrive at the clubhouse.
Football Tour to Bolton
Price on Enquiry