Celtic Horizon Tours are pleased to offer your team a weekend in Barcelona where you can enjoy a friendly game against local opposition, see the famous Nou Camp stadium, even attend a match there (depending on fixture availability) and still have some fun-time in Port Aventura theme park.
Included in this package
- Return flights: Dublin to Barcelona with Aer Lingus.
- Meet and greet at Barcelona airport with an English-speaking guide.
- All transfers (except transfers by public transport to Port Adventura).
- Tour of the Nou Camp stadium (Barcelona FC).
- Two nights DBB at a specified hotel.
- Attend a match at the Nou Camp stadium (subject to availability).
- Expenses for playing in a friendly match, i.e. referee, pitch hire etc.
- One day admission to Port Adventura theme park.
- Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes.
A thrilling blend of excitement awaits you at the only Universal Studios theme park in Europe. An extraordinary journey around the world to discover five fascinating regions – the charming Mediterrània, ancient China, exotic Polynesia, the wild Far West and all the joy of México – and enjoy their cultures, cuisine, traditional dances and lush vegetation. Unbeatable thrills, intense adrenaline rushes. Wild rides to take even the bravest´s breath away! The endless selection of park shows will transfer you to a world of excitement and fantasy.
- Prices are dependent on dates, flight, numbers travelling etc. Please contact our office for more details.
- Itineraries are subject to change.
- Groups should make financial provision in the eventuality of their return ferry being delayed.
- When travelling abroad, please remember our team wear partner, UMBRO who are always on hand to assist you when selecting your kit.
Your local representative is John O’Rourke 086-0485106.
- It is also the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
Fly direct to Barcelona (subject to flight times).
Arrive at Barcelona airport and greeted by an English speaking guide.
Guided tour of the Nou Camp stadium.
Take part in a friendly match.
Transfer and check-in to the hotel accommodation.
Transfer to Port Adventura by public transport.
Return to the hotel and have lunch.
Coach transfer to Nou Camp stadium.
Evening kick-off for the match at Barcelona FC.
Coach transfer to your hotel.
Check out of the hotel and enjoy some free time for shopping in Barcelona.
Transfer by coach to the airport.
Fly from Barcelona to Dublin.
Football Tour to Barcelona
Price on Enquiry
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 7501
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612