How fabulous to be able to get away for a whole weekend, attend a Premier League match, take part in organised activities and enjoy the thrill of spending a full day at the UK’s leading theme parks – Alton Towers!
Our custom-built weekend trips can offer you a range of options including Premier League games on home ground in Old Trafford stadium! These itineraries can be built to suit your group’s individual needs and activities can be altered accordingly.
Included in this package
- Two days luxury coach hire including driver’s expenses.
- Return ferry sailings.
- One night’s DBB at the three star Bewley’s Hotel, Manchester Airport or similar, based on a per person sharing basis.
- Seated match ticket at a Premier League game. Note: match tickets are with the home supporters.
- Day admission to Alton Towers theme park.
- Travel insurance.
Alton Towers is one the UK’s biggest tourist attractions in every way attracting millions of visitors every year. Located in the beautiful grounds of a semi-ruined gothic country house in Stoke near Stoke-on-Trent in the West Midlands, the theme park provides a wide range of activities and adventures to suit people of all ages.
Alton Towers is the home of many of the UK’s best known rollercoasters including Nemesis (Europe’s first inverted roller coaster), Oblivion (the world’s first vertical drop roller coaster), Air, Corkscrew and Rita – Queen of Speed. Young children can enjoy the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory ride, visit the Farm or enjoy loads of rides and activities to keep all ages happy including many traditional fairground attractions.
Those looking for a more relaxing time can row on the lake, enjoy beautiful views of the park from the aerial cable car ride, or walk in the scenic gardens.
- Prices are dependent on dates, flight, numbers travelling etc. Please contact our office for more details.
- Itineraries are subject to change.
- Groups should make financial provision in the eventuality of their return ferry being delayed.
- When travelling abroad, please remember our team wear partner, UMBRO who are always on hand to assist you when selecting your kit.
Your local representative is John O’Rourke 086-0485106.
- It is also the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- Please note that fixtures are subject to change!
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
Depart the clubhouse early.
Arrive at the North Wall.
Depart the North Wall for the sailing to Holyhead.
Arrive at Holyhead.
Depart for Alton Towers theme park in Stoke. Full day’s admission (afternoon and evening).
Depart Alton Towers.
Arrive at Bewley’s Hotel, Manchester Airport , check-in and dinner.
Check out and depart the hotel.
Some free time available in the morning to explore the city centre.
Depart for the specified stadium for the Premier League game.
Scheduled kick off time is at 15.00hrs. [Please note that the matches are dependant on the fixture’s list and that the kick-off time / date may be subject to change!].
Depart the match stadium for Holyhead for late sailing.
Depart Holyhead for Dublin.
Arrive in North Wall.
Transfer back to the clubhouse.
Premier League Match & Alton Towers
Price on Enquiry
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612