Included in this package
- 1 night at 3* ibis Earls Court on B&B basis
- Match Ticket with Manchester City fans only
NOT included in this package
- Travel and transfers are NOT included
- Travel Insurance
- Single Supplement €115.00
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Ibis London Earls Court
In a modern building, this relaxed conference hotel lies 0.6 miles from West Brompton railway station, 0.7 miles from Earl’s Court tube station and 2.6 miles from Hyde Park. Straightforward rooms feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffeemaking facilities, as well as desks. There’s a modern convention centre accommodating up to 1,200 people. Additional amenities include a business centre, a casual buffet restaurant and a 24-hour pub serving classic regional fare. Covered parking is available for a fee.
ibis London Earl's Court Hotel, Lillie Road, London, UK
Match tickets are valid for Manchester City fans in the Manchester City end only. Any display of loyalty towards the Watford team will result in either being refused admission to the game or being expelled from the stadium.
Wembley Stadium – Saturday May 18th – Ko 17.00hrs (KO may be subject to change)
F.A. Cup Final 2019 - Manchester City v Watford
Saturday, 18th May 2019 - 5:00 pm
Hotel & Ticket Only
Adults€299.00 per person
Children €299.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge.
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612