Included in this package
- Return flights from Dublin to Brussels with Aerlingus
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 1 checked in bag 10kg per person (cabin size)
- 3 night’s accommodation at the 4* Thon Hotel EU, Brussels
- Coach transfers – airport/hotel and to/from circuit on Saturday and Sunday
- General admission tickets on Saturday and Sunday
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
General Admission Tickets
General admission Bronze tickets provide access to the free seating General Admission areas around the circuit. Spa-Francorchamps is a hilly circuit, so General Admission areas include many small mounds, which offer good views of relatively extensive sections of track. The areas accessible with a Bronze ticket include a stretch alongside the extremely high speed Kemmel straight, between Eau Rouge and Les Combes, another that spreads on the inside of the circuit all the way from Bruxelles corner, around the high speed Double Gauche corner, and around Fagnes, and a third which runs alongside the incredible high speed Blanchimont sector.
- Travel Insurance: Adults €24 Child €12
- Single room supplement €180.00
- Checked bag €80
- A Client Protection Bond of 3% is not included and will be added on to the total gross price of a booking. This Bond protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge
Hotel NH Brussels Louise
Set 1.5 km from Musée royaux des Beaux-Arts de Belgique, this modern hotel is 2.1 km from the iconic Manneken Pis statue, and 2.2 km from Grote Markt square. Featuring hardwood floors, the polished, contemporary rooms offer free Wi-Fi, minibars and flat-screen TVs. Suites add Nespresso machines and living areas with pull-out sofas. Room service is available 24/7. A breakfast buffet is complimentary. There’s also a casual restaurant and a chic bar, as well as a 24-hour fitness room on the top floor. Parking is available (fee).
Chaussée de Charleroi 17, 1060 Brussels, Belgium
All bookings are for the event. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred.
Friday August 26th
- Depart Dublin 06:50 arrive Brussels 09:40
- Depart Brussels 21:55 arrive Dublin 22:35
Belgian Grand Prix 2022
Friday, 26th August 2022
Adults€799.00 per person
Children €799.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.