(Date & Time to be confirmed – game to be played weekend of Fri 04th – Mon 07th Feb, all bookings are for the event regardless of date – no refunds)
These packages are currently only available to people who have been fully vaccinated in accordance with Travel Requirements between Ireland, Wales and England i.e Persons 12 years and over. When travelling, you will be required to produce your Digital Covid Certificate (on mobile or in hardcopy) along with valid photo ID (Passport or Driving Licence). Vaccination Cards are not acceptable under any circumstance.
By law, Passenger Locator Forms must be completed within 72 hours prior to your arrival into Ireland. The receipt should be saved on your mobile phone. Full information and download forms at www.gov.ie/locatorform and https://travel.eplf.gov.ie/en
Passenger Locator Forms are not required for entry into England from the Common Travel Area.
Included in this package
- Travel by luxury coach & Irish Ferries Ulysses.
- Seated Match ticket.
NOT included in this package
MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ SPECIAL COVID-19 Terms & Conditions.
If you do not have the required documentation as specified below, travel will be refused and no refund will be available.
Clients are purchasing packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- All of our tour Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the destination venue is closed due to local Covid-19 restrictions or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your entrance ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip due to Covid-19 reasons.
- All clients will be required to wear masks while travelling on the coaches. Persons who have a medical reason for not wearing a mask must produce medical evidence supporting their situation.
- All travel arrangements will be in accordance with Government advice in operation on the date of departure. Passengers are advised to monitor and familiarise themselves with the official advice and information provided by the authorities in Ireland as well as in Wales and England.
- Travel Insurance: €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child.
- €14.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin / €22.00 with GoBus.
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and you are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question.
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
- Please note itinerary is subject to change.
- It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- It is illegal to smoke on coaches.
- Consumption of Food and Alcohol is NOT permitted on board any Coach.
- All alcohol must be stored underneath with the baggage.
Friday February 4th
03.40hrs Depart from Limerick [The South Court Hotel]
04.00hrs Birdhill, Jct 27 M7 Applegreen Services
04.30hrs Moneygall, Jct 23 M7 Barack Obama Plaza
05.15hrs Pick-up at The Portlaoise Plaza, Jct 17 M7
05.50hrs Pick-up Naas – (Tougher’s)
06.10hrs Pick-up at Joels Restaurant, Newlands Cross, Dublin
06.45hrs Pick-up at the Hilton Garden Inn Custom House Dublin
07.00hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 – North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.10hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses
11.30hrs Arrive Holyhead
13.15hrs Arrive Cheshire Oaks
16.15hrs Depart Cheshire Oaks
17.00hrs Arrive Old Trafford
20.00hrs Kick-off: Manchester United v Middlesbrough
22.30hrs Depart Old Trafford
Sunday February 5th
01.30hrs Arrive at Holyhead
02.40hrs Depart Holyhead on the Irish Ferries
06.00hrs Arrive at North Wall & continue to drop off en-route to Limerick
[Coach will drop at Burgh Quay for Go Bus pick-ups]
Manchester United -v Middlesborough - Coach A
Friday, 4th February 2022 - 8:00 pm
Adults€179.00 per person
Children €169.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.