Celtic Horizon Tours are delighted to offer your school or junior football teams the opportunity to take part in football training camps and football coaching with AC Milan FC, one of the most famous football clubs in the world. The packages we have available are suitable for schools and junior teams of all ages and abilities and training options can be changed to suit your team’s exact requirements. They normally include one/two/three hour sessions with a FIFA qualified AC Milan coach at the Marco Polo Sporting Center in Vittorio Veneto, north of Venice. The Marco Polo Sporting Center is the first training site (outside of Milan) that has been officially approved by AC Milan to operate under the official “AC Milan Brand”.
We will also arrange that your team matches will be arranged against local sides that are of the same or, of a similar standard to your team. Also included in our training camp package tours are tickets to a Serie A match for either AC Milan or Inter Milan depending on dates, locations and timings of matches. Any Serie A football match promises to be both interesting and exciting and no football fan or tourist arriving in Milan should miss the opportunity to see one especially when some of the top teams in the Serie A come together.
Finally, we like to make sure that everyone is fully occupied 24/7 so we include organised activities or short trips to some of the main tourist attractions in the city or surrounding area.
Included in this package
- Return flights Dublin to Milan with Aer Lingus incl. airport tax.
- Four night’s dinner, bed & breakfast in the Cristallo Hotel or similar three star hotel.
- One local coach for return transfers to/from the airport to the city centre, around the city for tours, to/from training, matches.
- Cost of one / two training sessions (three hours) with a fully qualified AC Milan or Inter football coach at the Marco Polo Sporting Center in Vittorio Veneto, north of Venice or similar approved venue.
- Cost of 1/2 friendly matches, per team including quality pitch hire, balls, licensed referees.
- Seated match tickets to see a Serie A game with either AC Milan or Inter Milan.
- Guided tour of the San Siro stadium.
- Entrance to the Gardaland resort for a full day.
- Entrance to the Leonardo de Vinci Museum of Science and Technology in Milan.
- Half day tour of Milan city with the services of an english-speaking guide.
- Entrance to and one game of ten pin bowling at Bowling dei Fiori.
- One free place for a teacher with every ten paying students.
- An allowance for teacher’s lunch.
- Travel insurance.
Bowling dei Fiori
Via Renzo e Lucia, 4, 20142 Milan. Open until very late.
Leonardo de Vinci Museum of Science and Technology
Founded in 1953, the museum is now the largest science and technology museum in Italy.
The museum is housed in an early 16th century Olivetan monastery and is named after Leonardo da Vinci, the extraordinary Renaissance intellect who mastered art, science and technology. Through the years, they have collected and exhibited objects, machinery and evi-dence that retrace the key phases of Italy’s scientific and technological evolution.
The museum offers a large number of activities for organised english-speaking groups. These include activities in the interactive laboratories, the historical collections and guided tours around the Enrico Toti submarine.
Situated on the south-eastern banks of lake Garda, Gardaland Park is the number one amusement park in Italy with the longest history and is also one of the most important at European Level. In 2005, the prestigious American magazine Forbes placed Gardaland Park at the fifth place among the best amusement parks in the world! In 2007, attendance topped 3 million visitors.
It currently is home to six roller coasters and a total of 32 rides. The great variety of attractions and shows is able to satisfy a truly diversified crowd: from early childhood, teenagers to families. The resort also includes Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium which is the first com-pletely themed aquarium in Italy.
- Prices are dependent on dates, flight, numbers travelling etc. Please contact our office for more details.
- Itineraries are subject to change.
- Groups should make financial provision in the eventuality of their return ferry being delayed.
- When travelling abroad, please remember our team wear partner, UMBRO who are always on hand to assist you when selecting your kit.
Your local representative is John O’Rourke 086-0485106.
- It is also the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- Copy of Passport for each person required 2 weeks prior to game. Local police can place restrictions on sale of tickets 4/5 days before a match. In cases of restriction, match tickets may be refunded but Hotel refunds are not as certain, individual circumstances considered on own merits by Hotel.
- Matches in Italy are normally played on Sunday afternoon / evening but some matches could be moved to Saturday in addition there are a number of mid-week fixtures this season. The Serie A confirms the date and time of each match 8 days before it takes place. Please ensure that you confirm the kick-off time / day of the match before you depart for Italy. An updated schedule for the kick-off is available on www.legaseriea.it.
Check in at Dublin airport (Terminal 2).
Aer Lingus departs Dublin.
Arrive at Milan airport – meet and greet with the services of an english-speaking tour representative.
A guided city tour of Milan including some of the main tourist attractions. Also a guided tour of the San Siro stadium and museum, a tour of the Leonardo de Vinci Museum of Science and Technology.
Transfer to the hotel, check in and evening meal.
Depart the hotel early following breakfast to transfer to the Marco Polo Sporting Center in Vittorio Veneto for the first of the organised training sessions (three hour).
Following a short break, the first of the friendly matches against local teams.
Return to the hotel and early evening meal.
Organised activity for ten pin bowling at Bowling dei Fiori in the city centre.
Return to the hotel.
Depart the hotel following breakfast to transfer to the Marco Polo Sporting Center in Vittorio Veneto for the second of the organised training sessions.
Following a short break, another friendly match with a local team.
Return to the hotel and early evening meal.
Transfer to the San Siro stadium for a Serie A league match.
Return to the hotel.
Depart the hotel early following breakfast to transfer to the Gardaland Theme Park resort. A full days action at the resort.
Return to the hotel and evening meal.
Free time to explore the city centre.
Depart the hotel early following breakfast and check out.
Depending on return flight times, there may be some time for souvenir shopping or last minute sightseeing before returning to Ireland.
Transfer to Milan airport – return flight to Dublin.
AC Milan Football Training Camps
Price on Enquiry
Kildare: +353 1 629 2000
Fax: +353 1 629 2545
Celtic Horizon Tours
Unit 5, Block G
Maynooth Business Campus
Co. Kildare, Ireland
Licenced by the Commission for Aviation Regulation, TA 0612