Included in this package
- Return flights Dublin to Dubai with Emirates Airlines
- All airport taxes and security charges
- 1 piece checked luggage (23kgs)
- Return airport/hotel transfers
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4* Ramada Downtown Hotel
- 2 Day Track pass for Abu Dhabi Hill – (Abu Dhabi Hill viewing area is an open grass seating, if you would like to upgrade to a grandstand please contact our reservation team)
- Abu Dhabi F1 ticket holders can experience FREE ACCESS to Yas Island Parks: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi & Yas Waterworld
Deposit required: €400.00 per person
ABU DHABI HILL (GENERAL ADMISSION)
Abu Dhabi Hill is an Open Grass Seating area – Located opposite North Grandstand and adjacent to Main Stand, spectators can observe all of the action from turn 2 all the way through to turn 6. Abu Dhabi Hill also offers distant views of the circuit’s longest straight where overtaking opportunities are likely.
Access to all entertainment areas in the circuit including Yas Marina Yacht Club and the F1® Village
- Single room supplement €390.00
- Race Tickets can be upgraded subject to availability €45 per adult
Ramada Downtown Hotel - UAB
A 9-minute walk from Jumeirah Lakes Towers Metro Station 1 & 2, this upscale hotel is 4 km from Emirates Golf Club and 10.7 km from Palm Jumeirah.
The chic rooms come with free WiFi, flat-screen TVs and 24-hour room service; many have balconies and fully equipped kitchens. Upgraded options add separate living areas. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult.
The property has 4 restaurants (for Mediterranean, Chinese, Japanese and English cuisine), a lounge and a pastry shop. There’s also an outdoor pool and a hot tub, plus a fitness center, 4 meeting rooms and a business center. An airport shuttle is available.
Boulevard Street - United Arab Emirates
- All bookings are for the event. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of changes, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred.
Make your way to Dublin Airport to check in for your evening flight to Dubai.
On arrival, you will be transferred by coach to your hotel from where your day is free for you to explore this fascinating city.
DAY 3 & 4
On these days make your own way to the Yas Marina circuit, for an exciting two days at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
This morning after breakfast and checking out, you will transfer back to Dubai for your return flight to Dublin International Airport.
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2018
Thursday, 22nd November 2018
3 Night Package
Adults€1,669.00 per person
Children €1,169.00 per person
Customer Protection Bond 3% is not included and will be calculated at checkout. This Client Protection Policy protects our clients in the event of supplier business failure. All bookings and transactions are subject to this charge. This charge is applicable to EU residents only.