- Luxury Coach Travel
- Return ferry crossing on the Irish Ferries Ulysses – North Wall / Holyhead
- 5 nights accommodation at the IBIS Styles Birmingham Centre
- Continental Breakfast each day
- Hotel / Racecourse transfers each day
- Tattersalls enclosure passes on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
- Single room supplement @ €190.00
- Travel Insurance: €20.00 per adult / €10.00 per child
- €14.00 supplement per person if picking coach up outside Dublin
Ibis Styles Birmingham Centre - Cheltenham,
65 Lionel St, Birmingham B3 1JE
Set in the Jewellery Quarter, this contemporary, redbrick hotel is a 6-minute walk from the Library of Birmingham and a 13-minute walk from the New Alexandra Theatre.
Featuring bold wallpaper, the modern rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and desks with ergonomic chairs, plus tea and coffeemaking facilities. Some rooms add sofa beds.
Breakfast is complimentary and there's a relaxed bar serving snacks. Other amenities include a kids' play area and 3 meeting rooms.
Monday March 13th
04.45hrs Depart from Wexford [North Station, Redmond Square]
05.05hrs Pick-up in Enniscorthy [Supervalue, Abbey Square]
05.25hrs Pick-up in Gorey [at the hospital]
05.45hrs Pick-up at the Beehive pub
06.45hrs Pick-up at Hilton Garden Inn Custom House Dublin
07.00hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 - North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.05hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses
11.20hrs Arrive Holyhead
16.20hrs Arrive at the Park Inn by Radisson
[Comfort stop en-route]
[After check-in, there will be time to freshen up prior to dinner]
Tuesday 14th, Wednesday 15th, Thursday 16th & Friday March 17th
After breakfast each day, depart for the racecourse, returning to the hotel after the last race. Dinner will be served in the hotel upon your return each evening.
Saturday March 18th
After breakfast, depart for home, joining the 14.10 Irish Ferries Ulysses sailing to North Wall, Dublin. Arrival time into Dublin is 17.30. Drops en-route to Limerick
[Coach will drop at Ulster Bank Georges Quay for Go Bus pick up]