Birmingham International Tattoo
Britain's biggest indoor international tattoo, with over 1,000 performers, returns to The NIA in Birmingham at the end of November 2015 bringing together marching bands, exciting displays and culminating in the spectacular Grand Finale featuring all the performers in a spectacle of pomp and pageantry.
Sharing the arena with the musicians during the three-hour family event will be a range of spectacular displays including Royal Air Force Cosford Queen's Colour, the RNRMC Field Gun Competition, the United Kingdom Disco Display Team and the Parade of Massed Standards. This years special event will mark the 75th anniversary of the Battle of Britain and the end of World War 2, so is sure to be a fantastic show.
Whether you prefer the spectacle of the international marching bands, the thrills of the exciting displays, or the pomp and pageantry of the spectacular Grand Finale, this annual event is sure to prove popular with both young and old as there is something for all the family at the Birmingham International Tattoo.
Friday 27th November 2015
* Return travel by luxury coach & ferry
* 2 nights B&B at Thistle Birmingham Hotel,
* Afternoon visit to Cheshire Oaks Shopping Outlet
* Opportunity to visit the Christmas Market. Birmingham's festive Frankfurt Christmas Market returns to Victoria Square and the upper part of New Street. Around 180 stalls sell jewellery, handmade toys, ceramics, candles, glasswork and traditional Christmas decorations, to help you find the best Christmas presents.
* Admission to the International Tattoo Britain’s biggest indoor international tattoo, with over 1,000 performers, returns to Barclaycard Arena (formerly the NIA) in Birmingham bringing together marching bands, exciting displays and culminating in the spectacular Grand Finale featuring all the performers in a spectacle of pomp and pageantry. World class performers will join local groups to create a three-hour spectacle. Come and experience the pomp and pageantry that is the Birmingham International Tattoo.
*cost of admission tickets to Birmingham International Tattoo may increase subject to availability at time of booking
* Single room supplement @ €110.00
* Travel Insurance: €18.00 per adult / €9.00 per child
* Pick up outside Dublin €14.00 per person / Galway €22
St Chad’s, Queensway Birmingham B4 6HY
Ph: +44 845 305 8305
A first-class hotel in Britain’s second-largest city. The Thistle Birmingham City Centre is ideally located in the city centre and is one of the few hotels within a short walk of the Bullring shopping centre. It is also within easy reach of Birmingham’s wealth of historic, cultural, sporting and leisure attractions. All rooms are en-suite and have BT Openzone wireless broadband access.
Coach ex Limerick with pick-ups en route to Dublin
Direct coach transfers to Dublin from Galway with GoBus
GoBus ex Galway 03.45hrs
Friday 27th November
03.40hrs Depart from Limerick [The South Court Hotel]
04.00hrs Birdhill, Jct 27 M7 Applegreen Services
04.30hrs Moneygall, Jct 23 M7 Barack Obama Plaza
05.15hrs Pick-up at The Maldron Midway Hotel, Portlaoise
05.50hrs Pick-up Naas (Courthouse)
06.45hrs Pick-up at Jurys Inn Custom House
07.00hrs Pick-up at Irish Ferries Terminal 1 - North Wall
[Please note coach must check through at 07.05hrs]
08.05hrs Depart North Wall on the Irish Ferries Ulysses
11.20hrs Arrive Holyhead
13.20hrs Arrive at Cheshire Oaks Shopping Outlet
15.30hrs Depart Cheshire Oaks
17.30hrs Arrive at the hotel
Saturday 28th November
Free day for your shopping & exploring the Christmas markets in Victoria Square, New Street, Centenary Square & Chamberlain Square, 10am -9pm.
NO TRANSFERS TO/FROM THE BARCLAYCARD ARENA WHICH IS APPROX 1 MILE FROM THE HOTEL
18.00hrs Performance commences at Barclaycard Arena, King Edwards Rd,
Birmingham B1 2AA
21.00hrs Performance finishes
Sunday 29th November
09.00hrs Depart Hotel
13.10hrs Arrive Holyhead – comfort stop en-route
14.10hrs Depart Holyhead on the Irish Ferries Ulysses
17.25hrs Arrive at North Wall - Drops en-route to Limerick.
[Coach will drop at Jaffa Deli, Burgh Quay, Dublin for Go Bus connection to Galway]
**Please note itinerary is subject to change**
**It is the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers**