The following information may affect your booking - so please read carefully before continuing.
- Prices are dependent on dates, flight, numbers travelling etc. Please contact our office for more details.
- Itineraries are subject to change.
- Groups should make financial provision in the eventuality of their return ferry being delayed.
- When travelling abroad, please remember our team wear partner, UMBRO who are always on hand to assist you when selecting your kit.
Your local representative is John O’Rourke 086-0485106.
- It is also the responsibility of each person to be on time for all coach connections, coaches will not wait for latecomers.
- Copy of Passport for each person required 2 weeks prior to game. Local police can place restrictions on sale of tickets 4/5 days before a match. In cases of restriction, match tickets may be refunded but Hotel refunds are not as certain, individual circumstances considered on own merits by Hotel.
- Matches in Italy are normally played on Sunday afternoon / evening but some matches could be moved to Saturday in addition there are a number of mid-week fixtures this season. The Serie A confirms the date and time of each match 8 days before it takes place. Please ensure that you confirm the kick-off time / day of the match before you depart for Italy. An updated schedule for the kick-off is available on www.legaseriea.it.