The following information may affect your booking - so please read carefully before continuing.
- All bookings are for the Fixture, not for a Date. Fixtures may change and it is the client’s own responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been changed and the date and time of any rearranged event. You are strongly advised to check the Club’s website and that of the FA Premier League for any alterations. Celtic Horizon Tours does not accept liability for clients being unaware of any changes to any event, and any losses (financial or otherwise) which may be incurred. If a fixture is changed, transferred or postponed, it is beyond the control of Celtic Horizon Tours. Therefore it is agreed that all monies will be transferred to the new date without question
- Match tickets are with the home supporters, the wearing of away team colors or expressions of support for the away team will result in expulsion from the ground.
MOST IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ SPECIAL Terms & Conditions
Clients are purchasing these packages on the clear understanding, agreement and acceptance of the following:-
- Hotel & Match Ticket Packages are NOT refundable unless (a) the game is played behind closed doors, or (b) attendance numbers are restricted leading to your match ticket not being supplied. In either of these two scenarios, a Voucher to the value of the cost of the package (valid for 5 years) will be issued, no cash/credit card refunds are available under any circumstances.
- If travel restrictions imposed by either the Irish Government or the destination Government prevent you from attending an event but the event proceeds, no refund or voucher will issue.
- Under no circumstance whatsoever will Celtic Horizon Tours, its staff or agents will be liable for any travel costs incurred.
- Celtic Horizon Tours strongly recommends that all people travelling have appropriate Travel Insurance which will cover them in the event of having to interrupt, curtail or cancel their trip due to Covid-19 reasons.