Described as a “creative festival celebrating all things woolly and wonderful”, Yarndale plays host to an impressive selection of talented and passionate exhibitors.
Stunning exhibitions, skill demonstrations and a full programme of textile workshops create a visual feast and make Yarndale a real must-visit for yarn lovers.
Friday 28th September 2018
- Luxury coaching from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast, Sprucefield Park and Ride, Banbridge and Newry
- Return ferry crossing from Dublin to Holyhead
- 3 nights accommodation at Jurys Inn, Leeds
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Visit to Yarndale in Skipton
- Visit to Harrogate
- Free time in Leeds
- Services of an experienced Travel Solutions tour manager
- Single room supplement @ €100.00
- Travel Insurance: €24.00 per adult / €12.00 per child
Jurys Inn, Leeds,
Early morning pick-up to travel to Dublin to join the 8.20am ferry crossing to Holyhead. On arrival into Wales you will continue your journey towards Leeds, stopping off in the historic walled city of Chester on route for some free time. Afterwards you will travel to your hotel for dinner and evening at leisure.
This morning after breakfast, you will travel to Skipton and to Yarndale, to enjoy a full day exploring this renowned crafting event. Later in the day your coach will return you to your hotel for dinner and evening at leisure.
This morning after breakfast, you will travel to Harrogate to enjoy some free time exploring this beautiful spa town. Mid-afternoon, your coach will return you to Leeds with free time to explore. Later in the day diner will be served at the hotel.
Early breakfast and checkout, to depart the hotel at approximatley 8.00am to travel to Holyhead and join the afternoon ferry crossing to Dublin. On arrival you will return to your original joining point.